We’ll tell you one thing…
Our journey has consistently and constantly reminded us to live intentional. Not that prior to our journey we didn’t try, but we didn’t truly understand what living intentional meant for us. “Remember this maxim: When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. The way you perceive things is an extremely powerful tool that will allow you to fully bring the power of intention into your life.” —Wayne Dyer.
Almost 2 years ago, we changed the way we looked at things. These things and the decisions we made towards those things had more control over our life than we wanted.
We want to live like no one else. We don’t want to be normal, we want to be weird. That weird couple who pays cash for everything, refuses to have any debt, and ignores the urge to buy things that we want pretending to be a need.
We have learned what living intentional means for us and we have our journey to thank for it.
- We’ve traveled to places and experienced new things together.
- We’ve added time to our lives, quality time with one another.
- We’ve strengthened our marriage.
- We’ve become more financially literate.
- We’ve learned how to say ‘no’ from things or situations that don’t line up with our goals.
- We’ve developed better communication skills with each other.
Remember friends, the destination is the goal, but the journey is what you’ll always look back on. The journey is what gives the destination its value.